We promised a lot of change this year and we’re really excited to launch our new ‘Korolit Collaboration’ service.
One of the biggest challenges in working across organisations is in data management and the following issues and risks can be experienced :
- Time delays as files are emailed, worked on, filed, re-issued back, then reviewed, re-filed, further comments made and sent back.
- Version control issues as filing systems get out of step
- Access to information may be difficult if you are not in the office
‘Korolit Collaboration’ addresses these by providing our clients and consultants with the ability to work together using our secure, fully managed and highly scalable Cloud based collaboration service. The benefits are:
- You can work on information assets with no delays, no duplication of information and without the need for email exchanges
- There are no version control issues as there is a single information base
- You can access information assets anywhere where there is a network connection
- Access can be via a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone
We can allocate discrete collaboration spaces that can restrict access to designated members of staff, and to defined levels (e.g. read only). These access controls can be at individual information asset level all the way up to the entire collaboration space.
In terms of security we are confident that our service meets, and will probably far exceed, our clients expectations as we are fully compliant with the following standards:
- AICPA SOC 1 Type II (in accordance with the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 (SSAE 16) and the International Standards for Assurance Engagements No. 3402 (ISAE 3402).
- PCI – DSS (Level 1 Service Provider)
This new service is now available to all our clients. Please contact us for further information at www.korolit.com