To help our clients launch exciting new businesses, scale and make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance. To build an amazing firm that attracts, develops, energises and retains exceptional people.
- Significantly improve our clients’ performance
- Build long-term relationships based on trust
- Maintain an independent perspective
- Observe high ethical standards
- It’s all about creating remarkable experiences
- Obsessed about quality and delivery of outcomes
- Trust-based relationships and win-win partnerships.
- Always pursuing personal growth
Anthony King – Managing Partner
Anthony’s career started nearly 30 years ago. Having completed post graduate qualifications in medicine and Information Technology his first job was in banking with responsibility for developing new technologies and a bank integration programme. He then joined IBM and CSC to run bid and transition of outsourcing services to global clients which included Motorola and Nortel. Next came a number of board level positions with companies with responsibility for growth and acquisition strategies, and a number of assignments as an independent consultant helping businesses launch, address challenges and scale.
Anthony founded Korolit Ltd in 2012 to provide a range of services to start-up and SME clients. Today Korolit works with exciting clients globally across multiple market sectors, including for profit and not for profit organisations. It is also retained as an advisor for Private Equity, Venture Capital and Family Offices.