We offer a range of consultancy services to address the areas that are important to your business. We can work with you across all of these areas or to target a specific area. We don’t just look to complete a project but to help you put in place the strategy, plans and ability to deliver and successfully establish change.
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is equivalent to magic.” – Sir Arthur C. Clarke
Alongside our other solutions and services we can help with a number of areas including…
PR & Marketing
PR has the goal of increasing brand awareness and building a sound reputation, including anyone who would be interested in the product or service the brand offers and what the company is doing. We can also guide you in effectively using the four P’s of marketing:
- Product: The goods and/or services offered by a company to its customers.
- Price: The amount of money paid by customers to purchase the product.
- Place (or distribution): The activities that make the product available to consumers.
- Promotion: The activities that communicate the product’s features and benefits and persuade customers to purchase the product.
We help clients to develop a strategy that combines marketing and PR effectively and includes all the elements to deliver the business strategy and objectives including:
- Analysing markets to determine the best approach
- Developing a consolidated plan for digital marketing and PR that includes target outcomes, milestones, KPI’s and tangible ROI
- Designing content, writing copy for channels and optimizing using analytics.
- Advertising, writing, managing and optimizing social media marketing campaigns
Your sales strategy identifies which customers your business is targeting, how you will reach them, and how you will convince them to buy from you. It sets out your sales forecasts, allowing you to measure performance and see opportunities to improve.
We help clients develop a successful sales strategy that turns your business and marketing plans into profit and there are a number of key elements:
- Understanding your target customers
- Promoting your products and services effectively
- Core Selling Skills, Solution Selling and Sales Leadership
- Reaching customers – sales channels
- Sales forecasting and budgeting
- Sales tools and training
- Measuring and developing performance
Whether you are a new business or have been trading for several years, it is important to have a clear financial strategy and we can provide guidance to ensure you have the guiding principles in all financial decisions in place, including:
- Future liquidity requirements
- Future cash flow
- Balance between assets and liabilities
- Your business’s risk profile
- Time line for the strategy
- How your company will be financed
- How to roll out the strategy
Businesses have been “swimming in a sea of law” as they navigate increased regulation, varying international legal regimes, assorted lawsuits and the impact of stiffer legal penalties for infractions. As a result, senior executives have increasingly recognized that legal capabilities are crucial for ongoing corporate success, and understand the importance of working with legal counsel. Research has found that corporations generate tangible returns, such as higher stock market valuations, when they employ lawyers/attorneys who serve as board members and when top corporate officers have legal knowledge. We can review and highlight areas of legal risk and provide action plans to address these issues.
Tomorrow’s IT architectures need to focus on principles rather than be limited by existing technologies as when we look back in another 10 years its all likely to be very different again! As with the first point the key word is simplify.
We have extensive experience and expertise in working with companies to help them get the most from technology and we can assist you by providing the following:
- Guidance on the key technologies and how they can help your business
- Scoping, designing and delivering technology solutions
- Reviewing an existing technology or providing a second opinion
One of the key constraints for any growing business is attracting, developing and retaining people. Forward-thinking leadership teams are creating their people strategy as an integral part of their strategic business planning process, no longer left to HR to determine in isolation. These organisations shape their plans to meet their workforce needs, knowing that their most important competitive advantage is the ability to attract and retain the right people. We can help you to review existing people strategies and capabilities and work with you to develop plans to ensure that your business is able to scale its people in line with planned need.